What's Going on Here...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My blogger friends...

Thank you all SO much for your words of encouragement and support! It has been a tough few weeks, but  "I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that HE is able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that day!"
We are back from Texas with their doctors agreeing with my local doc that we are on the right track as far as treatment. So, I plan to stick with my local oncologist for now - at least until they say CHEMO! At that point I am not sure what I will do. As of now I will have hormone therapy - which they are saying should keep me going for some time. It's all in God's hands -as it always has been!
I hope to be back to work on Monday and HOPEFULLY will have some pictures at some point to post as we begin our Energy, Force and Motion unit - FUN FUN FUN!
Again, I appreciate your prayers and good wishes. My mindset is good, my children and husband are strong - due to the Lord answering prayers.
Until next time...
Suzan

8 comments:

  1. Am so glad to hear your good news. You don't realize that there are plenty of us "unknowns" out here who are lifting you up in prayer.

    Liesl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be well...you are in my prayers
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep on moving like you are and God's got this. I'm praying for you, your husband & kids. love you -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you have been awarded The Stylish Award for your incredible blog! Of course, this is a little fluff to lighten your day!
    Copy and paste the award (from my blog) and the directions below. You are amazing, Suzan!

    1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

    ReplyDelete